Privacy StatementYour privacy is our concern. Abc Arcade collects very limited information about its users and does not sell it, or give it away to anyone. If you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us.
Third Party Advertisers
AbcArcade uses third party advertising companies to serve advertisements. These companies may collect very limited information on your computer for tracking reasons. At no point do they collect any pesonal information such as name, email, addreses, etc. These companies include ValueClick Media, Google AdSense and a few others.
Copyright/Content on Site
AbcArcade.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, AbcArcade.com has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Company's sole discretion, Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. AbcArcade.com may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the memberships of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please file a notice of infringement with AbcArcade.com's copyright agent containing the information specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights.
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
AbcArcade.com's agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By email: email@example.com
The games and other content on this website are believed to be in the public domain/or have permission to use and come from many different sources (not always reliable). It is not the intention of AbcArcade.com to steal any type of content from anyone. If you believe a game or other piece of content on AbcArcade is copyrighted and should not be on the website, please Contact Us and we will take it down/or link to your website. We dont want any trouble.